Kundalika Rafting offers a perfect weekend getaway. Kundalika is the river that flows past the emerging Adventure Capital of Maharashtra- Kolad. Kundalika is the only river in India where White Water Rafting takes place throughout the year. An excellent option for Adventure lovers from Mumbai and Pune at a drive of only 3 hours!!
For someone looking for a more action-packed day, choose from adventure activities that are offered by Hans Resorts which is nearby after your Rafting session.
Activities that are conducted post-lunch : Net Climbing, Zip Line, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, Tunnel Crossing, Trust Fall, Wall Jump, Wire Crawl.
You can plan to leave for Mumbai / Pune by 1700 hours.
What is included in the tour
- 1 White Water Rafting Session on river Kundalika.
- Unlimited Veg & Non-veg buffet Lunch (at Hans Resorts)
- Provision to change to dry clothes (no shower) in Room near Dining area.
- Net Climbing, Zip Line, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, Tunnel Crossing, Trust Fall, Wall Jump, Wire Crawl.
- Evening Tea & Snacks.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport from Rafting End Point to Rafting Start Point.
- Access to the rooms.
- Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- White Water Rafting near Pune and Mumbai which goes on throughout the year.
- Negotiate 10 rapids of Grade 2, 2+ and 3.
- Body-surfing and Swimming at the last stretch of Kundalika Rafting
- Expert and Certified Rafting Guides
- Impeccable Safety Record since 2006.
- Adventure Activities conducted by trained professionals.
* Note: Minimum age criteria is 14 years and above
05:30 am - Start your journey from your respective destinations via Panvel for Mumbai or via Chandni Chowk for Pune. Carry packed breakfast to save time.
08:30 am - Report at Start Point after parking your vehicle at designated place (details in email that follow your successful booking and payment).
We distribute Rafting Gear (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) followed by a detailed Instructions, Training and Rescue brief.
After the brief is over, the rafting session will start and lasts for 2 hrs. (approx). In 2hrs we will be covering 12kms stretch of the river.
12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time.
Proceed to Hans Resort from the rafting end point to change over to dry clothes in the washroom. Proceed to have lunch at the Dining Area which is located in the Resort.
01.00 pm - Have Lunch.
02.00 pm - Adventure Activities (Net Climbing, Zip Line, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing, Tunnel Crossing, Trust Fall, Wall Jump, Wire Crawl).
05.00 pm - Have Evening Tea & Snacks and then head back.
Note that the travel between 'Resort to Rafting Start Point' and 'Rafting End Point to Resort' needs to be done in "Six Seaters / Tam-Tam". The cost for this transport will be approx. Rs. 800-1000 per vehicle (not per person) and since it is a local transport in Kolad, the payment needs to be settled in cash with the driver.
However, if you have a driver accompanying to drop you at Rafting Start Point & pick you from Rafting End Point, these charges will not be incurred.