Kundalika is a name of River close to Kolad, a place that is fast emerging as Adventure Capital of Maharashtra. Kundalika is the only river in India where White Water Rafting takes place throughout the year. An excellent option for Adventure lovers from Mumbai and Pune at a drive of only 3 hours!!!
For someone looking for a more action-packed day, choose from adventure activities that are offered by Resorts that are nearby.
It doesn't get any better for an adventure lover :-)
What is included in the tour
- 1 White Water Rafting Session on river Kundalika.
- Unlimited Veg & Non-veg buffet Lunch (at Kundalika Camps)
- Provision to change to dry clothes (no shower) at a washroom near Dining area.
- Adventure Activities (Group Activity, Burma Bridge and Tarzan Swing).
- Evening Tea & Snacks.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport from Rafting End Point to Rafting Start Point.
- Access to the rooms.
- Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- White Water Rafting near Pune and Mumbai which goes on throughout the year.
- Negotiate 10 rapids of Grade 2, 2+ and 3.
- Body-surfing and Swimming at the last stretch of Kundalika Rafting
- Expert and Certified Rafting Guides
- Impeccable Safety Record since 2006.
- Adventure Activities conducted by trained professionals.
* Note: Minimum age criteria is 14 years and above
05:30 am - Start your journey from Panvel (for Mumbai) or Chandni Chowk (Pune). Carry packed breakfast to save on time.
08:30 am - Report at Start Point after parking your vehicle at designated place (details in email that follow your successful booking and payment).
We distribute Rafting Gear (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) followed by a Instructions, Training and Rescue brief.
Rafting for TWO hours after the start of Rafting session.
12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time.
You can change over to dry clothes (no shower arrangements) at our Sutarwadi Office that is 10 minutes drive from End Point or in the Resort wash room that is near the Dining Area.
Note that navigation between Parking Space, Rafting Start Point and Rafting End Point needs to be done in "Six Seaters / Tam-Tam". Typical cost for it is Rs. 800 per vehicle (not per person) and needs to be settled in cash directly with the Six-seater driver.
Once your Rafting gets over, head towards the Kundalika Camps for Lunch. It is just 1 km away from the Kundalika Rafting End Point / 10 minutes / 10 minutes d
drive from our Sutarwadi Office.
01.00 pm - Lunch.
02.00 pm - Adventure Activities (Kayaking, Flying Fox, Burma Bridge and Tarzan Swing).05.00 pm - Have Evening Tea & Snacks and then head back.