- Stay at Nature Trails Kundalika Camps in RIver View Basic Tents AC Tents, Super Deluxe AC Tents, River View Cabins AC with all the Meals and Activities included.
- Charges - The charges shown are per room per night. These charges are valid till 30th December 2019
What is included in the tour
- Stay for one night in particular type of accommodation selected by you.
- Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch
- Adventure Activities (Rafting, Kayaking, Flying Fox, Burma Bridge and Tarzan Swing)
- 1 White water rafting session
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 1 Lunch
- Transport from Rafting Campsite to Rafting Start Point
- Cold drinks
- Mineral Water
- Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions
- Stay at Nature Trails Kundalika Camps.
- Adventure Activities like Kayaking, Flying Fox, Burma Bridge and Tarzan Swing conducted by trained professionals.
- Veg / Non-veg Unlimited Buffet.
- Resort close to Rafting End Point.
- Bon Fire (if it is not raining)
- 05:00 pm - Check in and have Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks.
- 05:30 pm - Get ready for Adventure Activities viz. Kayaking / Flying fox / Burma Bridge.
- 07:00 pm - Freshen up assemble for camp fire (if it’s not raining)
- 08:00 pm - Dinner at the Common Dining Area. Kitchen closes at 10:00 pm
- 06:30 am - Wake up call. Assemble for breakfast.
- 08:00 am - Leave for Rafting Session (30 minutes drive from the campsite)
- 08:30 am - Report at Rafting Start Point. We distribute Rafting Gear to you (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) which is followed by a Pre-Rafting Session which includes Instructions, Training and Practical Session of Rafting. Then we start the Rafting Session where you negotiate 10 rapids at a stretch of 12 kms.
- 12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time considering reasonable delay in water release time and you reach at the Rafting End Point.
- Once your Rafting gets over, head towards the Nature Trails Kundalika Camps. It is just 1 km away from the Kundalika Rafting End Point.
- 12.30 pm - Freshen up and change over to dry clothes.
- 01.00 pm - Have Lunch.
03.00 pm - Check out.
Note - You will have to speak with the Resort Manager to arrange a vehicle for pickup and drop if you are going for Rafting. Six Seaters or Autos will be available which will drop you to the Rafting Start Point in the morning and bring you back from the Rafting End Point to the Resort. They will charge you Rs. 800-900 approx for the vehicle (not per person).
Note: We are in association with Kundalika Camps, a nature trails resort. Cancellation policy will be applicable according to the terms and conditions of the resort.