Kundalika is the name of the river that flows past,the emerging Adventure Capital of Maharashtra - Kolad. Kundalika is the only river in India where White Water Rafting takes place throughout the year. An excellent option for Adventure lovers from Mumbai and Pune at a drive of only 3 hours!!
What is included in the tour
- 1 White Water Rafting Session on river Kundalika.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch (can be added as add on).
- Transport from Rafting End Point to Rafting Start Point.
- Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- White Water Rafting near Pune and Mumbai which goes on throughout the year.
- Negotiate 10 rapids of Grade 2, 2+ and 3.
- Expert and Certified Rafting Guides.
- Impeccable Safety Record since 2006.
* Note: Minimum age criteria is 14 years and above
05:30 am - Start your journey from your respective destinations via Panvel for Mumbai or via Chandni Chowk for Pune. Carry packed breakfast to save time.
08:30 am - Report at Start Point after parking your vehicle at designated place (details in email that follow your successful booking and payment).
We distribute Rafting Gear (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) followed by a detailed Instructions, Training and Rescue brief.
After the brief is over, the rafting session will start and lasts for 2 hrs. approxiamately. In 2hrs we will be covering 12kms stretch of the river.
12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time.
You can change over to dry clothes (no shower arrangements) at our Sutarwadi Office that is 10 minutes drive from End Point.
Note that the travel between 'Parking Space to Rafting Start Point' and 'Rafting End Point to Parking Space' needs to be done in "Six Seaters / Tam-Tam". The cost for this transport will be approx. Rs. 800 per vehicle (not per person) and since it is a local transport in Kolad, the payment needs to be settled in cash with the driver.
However, if you have a driver accompanying to drop you at Rafting Start Point & pick you from Rafting End Point, these charges will not be incurred.
For a Rafting Package with Lunch, please click Rafting + Lunch