- Kundalika Rafting operations begin at a village named Saje near Rawalje.
- Water gets released generally by 08.15 or 08.30.
- Reporting Time at the Rafting Start Point is 08.30 am.
- Rafting Gear (Life Jackets, Helmets, Pedals) are distributed by our Rafting Guides followed by a practical training session (commands & rescue tecniques) of Rafting.
- Minimum Age Criteria for Rafting is 14 years.
- A typical Raft carries around 8-10 participants and there is a Kundalika Rafting Guide on each Raft.
- What follows is an exciting and incredible session of White Water Rafting for close to 2 hours. You negotiate the rapids, do body-surfing, swim i.e. in short have a great time Rafting on one of the most beautiful Rivers of India.
What is included in the tour
- 1 White Water Rafting Session on river Kundalika.
- Rafting Equipment Charges.
- Rafting Guide Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tea / Coffee.
- Lunch (can be added as add on).
- Transport from Rafting End Point to Rafting Start Point.
- Cold drinks.
- Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- White Water Rafting near Pune and Mumbai which goes on throughout the year.
- Negotiate 10 rapids of Grade 2, 2+ and 3.
- Body-surfing and Swimming at the last stretch of Kundalika Rafting.
- Expert and Certified Rafting Guides.
- Impeccable Safety Record since 2006.
05:30 am - Start your journey from Chandni Chowk (for Pune) or Panvel (for Mumbai). Carry packed breakfast to save on time or have breakfast enroute.
08:30 am - Report at Rafting Start Point. We distribute Rafting Gear to you (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) which is followed by a Pre-Rafting Session which includes Instructions, Training and Practical Session of Rafting. Then we start the Rafting Session where you negotiate 10 rapids at a stretch of 12 kms.
12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time considering reasonable delay in water release time and you reach at the Rafting End Point.
From Rafting End Point you can opt for Public Transport i.e. Six Seaters or Autos which will drop you to the Rafting Start Point where you have parked your vehicle. They will charge you Rs. 600-700 approx for the vehicle (not per person).
At the Rafting End Point there is a makeshift arrangement for changing clothes for which they charge you Rs. 10-20. Also, if you want, you can go to our Rafting Office near Sutarwadi, where there is a basic arrangement to change the clothes.
Also, if you want to have Lunch then you can opt for that in the Rafting + Lunch package.