Looking for weekend getaways from Mumbai or Pune? Kolad river rafting as it is popularly called, is done on the fantastic Kundalika river. This rafting day trip will take you through the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira dams, along a 14 KM stretch of the Kundalika. This wild and exciting stretch passes through Grade II and III rapids, and with our fully qualified guides you're in great hands.
What is included in the tour
- Morning rafting trip
- All government taxes included.
- All rafting equipment, including guide, crew and life jacket.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International/Domestic air fare or train fare.
- Transportation costs to rafting start and drop points.
- Camping or overnight stay.
- Unforeseen expenses that demand a change in itinerary like natural forces, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and illness.
- Medical, Travel, or Evacuation insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature - tips, laundry, phone calls, beverages.
- The perfect day-getaway from Mumbai and Pune!