- Stay at Empower Camps in Air Cooled Tents, AC Cottages and AC Dormitory with all the Meals and Activities included.
- Excellent for Corporate Team Outings
- Charges - The charges mentioned below are per person per night. These charges are valid till 15 June 2018.
- Note - Rafting Charges are not included in this cost.
|Particulars||No. of rooms||No. of people||Rate per person per night|
|Accommodation in Air Cooled Tents|
|Accommodation in AC Cottages|
|Accommodation in AC Dormitory (min 15 people)|
What is included in the tour
- Stay for one night in particular type of accommodation selected by you.
- Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch.
- Complimentary Activities - Trekking, Treasure Hunt, Foot cricket, Dodge ball, Trust Track,Target shooting and Camp-fire.
What is NOT included in the tour
Day 1 Lunch
Transport from Rafting Campsite to Rafting Start Point and back.
Any other charges that are not mentioned in Inclusions
- Stay at Empower Camps.
- Activities like Trekking, Treasure Hunt, Foot cricket, Dodge ball, Trust Track,Target shooting and Camp-fire conducted by trained professionals.
- Veg / Non-veg Unlimited Buffet.
- Excellent Stay and Activities for Corporates.
05:00 pm - Check in and have Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks.
05:30 pm - Get ready for Activities (Trekking, Treasure Hunt, Foot cricket, Dodge ball, Trust Track,Target shooting and Camp-fire)
07:00 pm - Freshen up assemble for camp fire (if it’s not raining)
08:00 pm - Dinner at the Common Dining Area. Kitchen closes at 10:00 pm
06:30 am - Wake up call. Assemble for breakfast.
08:00 am - Leave for Rafting Session (20 minutes drive from the campsite)
08:30 am - Report at Rafting Start Point. We distribute Rafting Gear to you (Helmet + Life Jacket + Pedals) which is followed by a Pre-Rafting Session which includes Instructions, Training and Practical Session of Rafting. Then we start the Rafting Session where you negotiate 10 rapids at a stretch of 12 kms.
12:00 pm - Typically Rafting gets over by this time considering reasonable delay in water release time and you reach at the Rafting End Point.
Once your Rafting gets over, take the vehicle back to the Empower Camps.
12.30 pm - Freshen up and change over to dry clothes.
01.00 pm - Have Lunch.
03.00 pm - Check out.
Note - You will need to book a vehicle for going from Resort to the Rafting Start Point and coming back from Rafting End Point to the Resort. The charges for the same will have to be paid on the spot. Approximately the charges will be Rs. 1000 per vehicle. You will have to speak with the Resort Manager when you check-in for arranging the vehicle.