(Click To Read More)
- Mercury Himalayan Explorations (MHE) is a licensed adventure tour operator and recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, and is a member of ATOAI (Adventure Tour Operators Association of India) as well as ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association, USA).
- MHE’s rafting guides are all CPR and first-aid trained and take swift-water rescue courses on an annual basis to upgrade their skills.
- In the world of white-water rafting, the first descents of the Brahmaputra river in 1991, Upper Teesta, Upper Indus, Nubra, Narmada and Suru rivers are all credited to MHE.
- So, when you raft with MHE you know you are in safe hands.
- Almost everybody other than pregnant ladies, heart patients and people with severe asthama can raft. You must tell our Rafting Guide about any significant medical and/or orthopedic condition / history. Decision to allow to raft or otherwise remains with our Rafting guide
- Minimum age for Rafting is 14 years
- Non-swimmers are most welcome. Good quality life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe
T-Shirts and Shorts for rafting are most recommended. Track pants should also be fine. Salwar-kameez, sarees are a strict no. Sport shoes or floaters as foot wear are recommended and ofcourse a change of dry clothes and a towel. Spectacles are best avoided. If unavoidable, should be supported by a strap.
Yes. Non-swimmers are most welcome. Good quality life jackets are provided which keep you floating and safe.
Avoid carrying jewellery, cash, wrist-watch and camera. The same is not allowed to be carried on the raft.
- Sitesee (provided you stay for atleast a night at Kundalika / nearby region)
Beaches – Murud, Kashid, Dive Aagar, Harihareshwar, Alibaug
Forts – Raigad, Sarasgad, Sudhagad
Temples – Pali, Mahad (both are “Ashtavinayaka” Temples), Birla Temple
- Stay at Resorts around Kundalika and have a good time with your friends and families
- Visit Kolad Adventure Centre and opt for more adventure activities beside Rafting
- Speak to our executive for details
There are few Resorts near River Kundalika where the adventure lovers come with family, friends or as a corporate group. Cozy stay, sumptuous food and bounty of nature make the stay here a pleasant one. A holiday here is a pleasant and memorable experience
The route map from Pune for Rafting Start Point -
The route map from Mumbai for Rafting Start Point -
Note that the route map would be different in case you are visiting Kolad Adventure Centre or any of the Resorts for the previous night.
Do get in touch for the same.
We will soon be launching Online Bookings.
Till then, please fill up the Form.
By return email, we will hold the seats for you with a time-limit.
Within the time limit, you need to make the payment to us.
Once we have received the payment, we will issue you a voucher.
The same needs to be presented to the River Guide. In case we have booked your transport and / or accommodation, we will send you the vouchers for same as well.
Once we have received your email / form, we will hold the seats for you with a time-limit. Please make the payment (within time-limit) only after you have received our mail and NOT before that.
Please see belowfor our Bank Details.
- To make the payment online, use following information
Name of A/c:Infinite Journeys Pvt Ltd
Account type:Current A/c
A/c Number:502 0000 6485 712
TGS/ NEFT IFSC Code:HDFC 000052
- To make the payment by cheque
Draw the cheque on Infinite Journeys Pvt Ltd.
- To make payment by cash
Cash payment can be made in any of the HDFC Bank branch in your city using above bank details.
Please do let us know once you have deposited the amount in our account to enable us to issue the receipt to you.
Yes. While Kundalika is the only river where Rafting technically takes place 365 days an year, there are certain instances when Rafting does not take place.
Please Click here
to go through the Disclaimers .